Hear the latest, have your say!
Wednesday 25 November 2020
If you want to keep track of local healthcare issues, and how you can influence our work in the NHS, our monthly online forum is a great place to start.
Our November forum included updates on how we’re listening to local people; news on care homes and Covid-19; the latest on our commissioning intentions for the coming year, and an update on primary and secondary care during the pandemic.
Join us on 7 December!
The next forum takes place online on Monday 7 December, 10am-12pm and will include:
- Busting the myths on Coronavirus
- Plans for a new resource to help teenagers in Gateshead with their healthcare needs.
- The Recovery College Collective (ReCoCo) and the mental health support services it provides
You can take part using these details:
- Join on your computer or mobile app – click here to join the meeting
- Call in (audio only) – 020 3321 5208, code 875873311# United Kingdom, London. Phone Conference ID: 875 873 311#