Our vision is to work with the people of Newcastle and Gateshead to improve the quality and experience of services so that they live happier, healthier lives, transforming lives together
- We will do this through Involvement of people in our communities and providers to get the best understanding of issues & opportunities
- Experience – people centered services that are some of the best in the country
- Our Outcomes are focused on preventing illness and reducing inequalities
Our values reflect those of the wider NHS
- Working together for patients.
- Respect and dignity.
- Commitment to quality of care.
- Improving lives.
- Everyone counts.
We want to make sure that we all ‘work together to improve the health of Newcastle and Gateshead’ and this complements the objectives set out in the NHS constitution.
For more information on the constitution, please visit the NHS website